1. What skills have you developed through this module and how effectively do you think you have applied them?
I have learnt to get ideas down and finish them and move onto the next quickly so i have a range of ideas that then inspire me further. I have learnt a bit of time management, but im still pretty poor at it. I learnt that i need to brainstorm ideas properly so i have something solid to work with, as once im working with a clear idea in my head i start to enjoy it a lot more.
2. What approaches to generating work and solutions to problems have you developed and how have they helped?
With Lorenzo's help i tried to take a approach of generating more ideas instead of pondering over just one or two and get them out there and visible so they can further my work in the future. I still need to work on time management, now more than ever as i have had a few freelance projects running alongside this one and juggling them all has been difficult.
3. What strengths can you identify in your work and how have/will you capitalise on these?
I think im able to get a strong visual style down fast, so you quickly get a good idea of how the piece can work out. I think i have a reasonably broad range of styles that i can utilize.
4. What weaknesses can you identify in your work and how could you exploit these more fully?
I need to follow through ideas more and experiment more until i get the best result. I tend to rush to the end. I need to work on my time management and organization skills.
5. Identify five things that you will do different next time and what do you expect to gain from doing these?
I will plan out my time more thoroughly so i get more work done and i can play around more with the end projects.
I will try not to take on freelance work when the deadline is looming, and concentrate more on my uni projects, especially in the 3rd year.
I will try and create more resolutions and then bring them all together so that im inspired from many different sources.
I will take more time over my final presentation so that my final result looks as professional as possible. I need to take more pride in my presentation, as it will be required in the real world.
I will try and follow the creative process instead of "jumping to the end" which i often do.